Wednesday, April 30, 2008
The allergist hurt my baby!
So I took Braydon to the allergist today. NOT fun!!! First of all I didn't know where I was even going. Not good when you don't like being lost! Then we got there and Braydon was so excited to see the doctor. I guess his other doctor is really nice! We get there and we are waiting and waiting...Braydon constantly asking...when is it my turn? We get back there and they ask me all these questions....yes my family has allergies...yes Ryan's family has allergies...so on and so on. Next comes the nurse......she had this tray that had all these oil lookin things on it. Then come to find out she was going to poke Braydon with all these different things. So I did as she said and started to take his shirt off. First sign that something wasn't going to be fun! They came back in and told me to lay him on his stomach on the table..not going to happen since he freaked just from me taking off his shirt. So I held him and the other nurse was behind me holding his arms. Then it happened...the first poke. The stupid plastic thing had like 8 needles that went into his back.. OUCH. So it turns out that they did this 8 times! OUCH again...he was screaming in my ear! All in All he is allergic to Dust...Ragweed..and grass and tree pollen! At least he can still play outside. He just has to take a bath right away after doing this. (Its a good thing b/c we just bought a swing set!!!) He is not allergic to dogs or cats so that is GREAT! We will be back to the allergist in 4 months.....AHHHH.................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment