Gas to Killeen: $100
Lunch at Chili's: $5
Your Niece telling you that you
look good to not hurt your feelings: PRICELESS

So While I was in Killeen I decided that I wanted to go with a new look. A New Maren! So I headed to Walmart at 10:30 at night with Kaylin to get Blonde hair coloring and brown highlighter. Little did I know that I came home with the right hair coloring but not the right highlighter. So Kim went about coloring my hair.....it came out ORANGE.... I am NOT kidding!! So we left it so that the girls could see it just for fun. Little Maren told me that it looked good. That she liked it! I guess she was just trying to make me feel good. At 4 Oclock in the morning I heard Kim tell my mom...you should see her hair it is UGLY. So The next morning I headed back to Walmart and got a medium brown hair color and kept the other highlighting pack. So this is the actual look below that I now have! I love it sooo much more
1 comment:
Cute brown hair!! It is very different to see you with dark hair but I LOVE it. I was sad that you weren't in Beaumont this weekend...I will be back this Saturday for April's dance show. Hopefully I will see you at church!!
Post a Comment