--5 Tag--
10 years Ago...
I was 13 and I was going to Marshall Middle School!!! It was GREAT
5 Years Ago...
I was a senior in high school getting ready to graduate from WestBrook High. It was an ok time! I didn't really enjoy school that much. I was only active in FCCLA! Yippee!!!
5 Months Ago...
November I was doing the Thanksgiving thing!! boy was that fun!
5 Things on My To-Do List Today...
1. Clean my house
2. Clean my house
3. Clean my house
4. Do the dishes
5. Watch Survivor
5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Cucumbers
2. Strawberries
3. cookies
4. Cookie Dough
5. bread
5 Things I Would do if I was Suddenly a Billionaire...
1. Buy another house and rent this one out
2. Go to Europe, Disneyworld and on a cruise
3. get a lake house
4. Buy Ryan a boat
5. Have 3 more kids!
5 of My Bad Habits...
1. Putting my hair up in a pony tail so I don't have to fix it
2. Washing clothes and not folding them till later...days later...I agree Amber
3. Checking my mail way too often and not doing what I need to get done!
4. Checking the door 5 times to make sure it is locked
5. always checking the stove and oven to make sure that they are off!!!!
5 Place I Have Lived...
1. Beaumont
2. Port Neches
3. Katy
4. Beaumont
5. one day somewhere else I guess
5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. I sew
2. I don't like going to the movie theatee that much..I nomally fall asleep!!!
3. I have been married for 3 years
4. I really want to have another baby
5. I really like to scrapbook...when I have the time
5 People I Tag...
1. Amanda
2. Holli
3. Lyssa
4. Alisa
5. Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment