Friday, April 25, 2008
I am just bored!!!
so we are getting ready to head out for the weekend...well I am at least. Ryan will be here to tend to Braydon! I am so excited to go see Kaylin and Maren dance!! They are both so good at it! I love to watch Maren do Jazz! She has such spunk!! Kaylin dances with such elegance which is amazing b/c we all know she is clumsy!!! haha!!! I love you though Kaylin! Anyways! I have all my stuff packed I just have to wait for my mother in law to get off work so that she can watch Braydon until Ryan gets off work!! Then they get to go to Olive Garden tomorrow for dinner!! It was tempting to skip the dance competition but I just couldn't!!! Well enough boring you today! I just have gotten addicted to this..I guess its a good thing I never drank alcohol ( totally can't spell!!) I would have been addicted! I get addicted to things REALLY fast!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey how did you find me by the way?! So cool you have a blog too! Looks like your family is growing and so jealous that he is potty trained!!
OH and how do you know Michelle Cox?!
Post a Comment