Thursday, May 1, 2008

10 minute work outs

To anyone out there trying to loose weight I have a suggestion. If you have some rhythm I got this dvd called 10 minute workout dance it off and tone it up! I just did it for 20 min and I am sweating like CRAZY!!! It is really fun and really gets you out of that normal kick box, crunch, push up dull. I love it! I think I might go get the yoga and Pilate one too..I probably totally misspelled that!! It rocks! I am so excited to finally be loosing weight! I have so far lost 20 pounds since January! my goal is 30-40 more. Many of you know how much weight I put on AFTER I was pregnant! I was looking at pictures today from before I was pregnant and while I was pregnant and after I was pregnant. I think I have put my weight on SINCE having Braydon! I just got lazy! I am back on the band wagon though and ready to dance off the weight! Wish me luck!!!!! I will keep ya posted on my weight lose for those friends from high school...Amber and Amanda....so that when you see me next maybe you won't know who I am!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Amber Stevenson said...

Dance work out tapes sounds like fun!! I am feeling a little bit of the marriage pounds and could use something fun!

Anonymous said...

Girl...I feel your pain! I weigh the same at my first doctor's appointment as I do when I go to deliver. I gain weight while breastfeeding and it is so annoying!! I need to check out those tapes so I can actually be in some sort of shape when I get pregnant again....hopefully that isn't for a while though! Love your blog!