Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Garage Sales Stink but there are some new loves in my life!!!!

One of our Garage Sale Piles!!! AHHH...we were up till 4:30 marking this stuff!!!

Another view of the pile

Anniversary Present for the next 3 years!!!!

Another anniversary present!! This one is mine!!!

When we found out that Braydon had BAD allergies we decided to splurge and get a Dyson! I love it!!!! It Sucks!!! haha!!! It is the best vacuum in the world!!!!!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

We are having a garage sale next Sat, and I am NOT looking forward to the prep work. Those are some pretty nice presents! I want that new Dyson that swivels on a ball...you know you are a mom when you get excited about stuff like that!

Anonymous said...

The Dyson is the greatest thing invented! The first night we got ours, we just vacuumed for about 2 hours straight...no joke. :)

Lyssa Beth said...

It is so nice to declutter every now and again! And I mean, you had to make some room for your new additions! So jealous of the TV! super cool. Hope you are doing well! Any fun plans for the summer?