Emma and I finished the night with Malts at Johnny Rockets....YUM-O
Monday, May 12, 2008
Weekend in Katy
so I decided it was finally time to let you in on what we did two weekends ago. Actually I just haven't been able to look at the computer screen long enough to write but I decided that I would try my old glasses today and I am doing soo much better!! So here we go! It starts with Ryan getting off work at like 7:30 Friday afternoon. We headed to Katy for what we thought would be a short trip but by the time we got on the road and get Ryan something eat we ended up getting there at 10:30. Lela had already started painting Emma's room as a surprise with her mom that afternoon. So at 11:15 Lela and I headed upstairs to finish the room!!! HAHA....almost 6 hours later we finished and all we had to do was put circles on the wall!! How hard could that be right? HARD!!! Between us laughing and getting phone calls from the guys it was a long time! We went to bed at 5:30 that morning and got up at 8. Emma's friends were coming over and I had to go get her from another friends so that we could surprise her with not only her room but a party too!! The party was kept a total surprise which is amazing since her friends are crazy!! But it was great! That afternoon we had Hayes' Boy Scout thing were he became a wolf! It was fun! We then went to eat at Los Cucos. My new favorite restaurant in Katy! Dad and Emma both got cream in the face!! It was great! Here are some pictures of the weekend in Katy and I will post later about my Mother's Day getaway!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i have those sheets, but i have the plaid comf. adam didn't really like the dotted one...anyways...when are we going to go hang out?
Post a Comment