Tonight Ryan and I were watching a movie when we saw a flashlight keep flickering towards our window. I looked out the window to find that two images were coming up our driveway. Recently we have had some break in near the west end so it totally scared me. Of course Ryan and I were watching a scary movie. Ryan looked out the door to find two police officers standing outside. Ryan went out and asked what was going on.
Apparently our car door was left open either by me or Braydon. It was raining really bad when we got home so we all kindof just ran inside! Someone had driven past our house and couple of times to find the door open and called the cops. Nothing was taken out of our car but to have the cops come up to your house in the middle of the night is REALLY scary!! I am glad that Ryan was home.
To make it all worse we have a rental car still and it has California license plates!!!! They didn't believe me that it was ours until I explained what happened and they recieved word back that it did go back to Hertz! Ryan's license also says our old address from almost 3 years ago!!! The cops were nice but didn't want to believe us at first that the car was a rental!!!
It was an interesting experience!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Good thing Ryan was home! I would just hide under the blanket like a big wennie!
i'd be nervous too...
Weird... why wouldn't those people just knock on your door and tell you or something...
Post a Comment