Thursday, November 6, 2008
Christmas Shopping
Well I am almost done!!! Yipee!! I finished Ryan just yesterday! I have had Ava, Kate and Chloe done now! I am just stuck on what to get Keaton! He is 7 and I don't know what to get him!!! I get my dad's present too! I am stoked to almost be done! Only thing is when I shop early I end up getting more stuff as Christmas approaches! Uh-Oh!!! haha! We will see what happens! Ryan is going to be STOKED about his present!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Maren you are much further done in your Christmas shopping. I wish I could say I only have two presents left. As for Keaton, the problems with toys nowadays are starting the season too soon and by the time Christmas comes you have to change what they picked out over and over again. Actually, if you let Braydon pick the present out while you are shopping You will probably get a good answer. You could always buy him a shirt with the skull and crossbones on it. Well, hope you are succesful.
we are just the opposite! we agreed on a baby girls name but totaly not a boys. at least i have 20 more weeks to decide!
Post a Comment