Anyone have any ideas what I can get Ryan for Christmas? He won't tell me what he wants and I have no idea what to get someone that is hardly home!!! Well he will be more now due to the good 'ol chuck E cheese!!! Give me some ideas please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Maren, I don't have a clue what you could get Ryan for Christmas but I just wanted to let you know I love your blog. I just remembered after seeing you Halloween night that I could get to your blog by going on to Mandy's blog. I read several of your blogs. I LOVE the show Clean House too and I could also be a contestant. I to need to do a garage sale. I look forward to keeping up with your family by checking out your blog. I WISH MANDY WOULD UPDATE HERS MORE OFTEN
Post a Comment