Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun at the Park

We had a family trip to the park this afternoon and Ryan and Braydon had so much fun playing together! They are both little kids!!! So much fun to watch!!!! Ryan and Braydon have such a strong bond! Braydon thinks his dad is the coolest person in the world!!!!



The next GQ Model?!?!







This is my favorite picture EVER!!!!!! They are so cute!!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

looks like yall had fun at the park! I cant wait till the summer time and Landon will actually be able enjoy the park a little bit.
i wish you were in RS today. i didnt have anybody to sit by :(

Rondi said...

I agree with Laurie. It looks like they had a blast. And Laurie, you can sit by me anytime in RS. You looked sad today across the room from me.

Maren said...

Laurie I would have been there but I got sick that morning from the baby and just couldn't put it all back together after that. It was a bad day but I decided I had to suck it up and go to the park with the boys and I am so glad I did. We had a BLAST!!!! Braydon looks up to Ryan so much!!! They really are two peas in a pod no matter the age difference!!!! :-)