So these pictures are way out of order but oh well...you get the point!!!!!!
Braydon went fishing with Ryan and their friend Robert this past Monday and Braydon was the only one to catch keepers!!! That night they were washed, cut and fried for the sister missionaries in the Twin City Ward..I didn't eat them but everyone else LOVED them. Braydon is still bragging about being the only one to catch keepers!!!!!!!!
Wednesday was Pajama day at school!!! This was the only picture Ryan could get of Braydon outside of school!! He is goofy!!!! Just like his Daddy!!!!
Apparently after PJ day at school and a long play date with his cousin, Gabi, it was time to put the Pjs to use. He fell asleep watching me play his DSi...
One more shot of sleeping!!!!





5 comments:
so im pretty sure you play that thing more than he does! :)
I think Dru Ratcliff would be very jealous of Braydon's fish that he caught. Dad and Dru will go fishing and never come home with anything.
And the way Braydon falls asleep, oh how I wish I could fall asleep that fast and anywhere. That had to be uncomfortable and to think he slept right through it. Proves he is a guy!!
Way to teach your daddy how to fish Braydon! You did a great job. You are getting so big. Can't wait to find out if you are going to have a baby brother or sister.
That's a big fish for a little guy! Good job! Did yall fry it up and eat it? I love me a good fried fish!
Ryan's parents had the sister missionaries over that night so we fried it for them...I ate subway!! Fried food no bueno!!!!!! I was very impressed though with his fishing skilss!!!!
Post a Comment