I am due July 25 or July 4....Thats according to the hcg level....will find out more on my birthday...thats when I go to Dr. Mennie..heard you are using him...he is GREAT!!!!! I have seen him once for an annual and now am just waiting to go jan 7th for the new ob appointment!!!!! we are sooo excited!!!
I recently began making and selling baby and toddler items as a side income. I have had much joy sitting at my sewing machine and sewing away while being able to stay home with my little boy! I hope that you all enjoy the products
6 comments:
We are excited to have grandchild #9. What a great Christmas surprise. I don't know how you kept it a secret for so long.
oh yah...so all know we have known since November 15th!!!!
Congratulations!!! So are you about 3 or 4 months along?? That's a long time to keep this a secret! Good job!
I am due July 25 or July 4....Thats according to the hcg level....will find out more on my birthday...thats when I go to Dr. Mennie..heard you are using him...he is GREAT!!!!! I have seen him once for an annual and now am just waiting to go jan 7th for the new ob appointment!!!!! we are sooo excited!!!
Congratulations! Your mom's face is the best.
congrats!! glad you got dr. mennie. he was on call when i first checked into the hospital...soooo wish he would've been our doctor!
Post a Comment