Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Name Sake is 11

This is scary....My niece turned 11 today!!! I am OLD!!!
So I thought I would come up with some reasons I Love her So!!!

1. Thoughtful: Maren is always thoughtful of others. When they are visiting she is always willing to help me out and watch Braydon for a minute or help grandma in the kitchen. I know she is the same way at home b/c I see tons of videos with her playing with her younger siblings giving her momma a break!!!

2. Talented: This child can do about anything you put in front of her and I have never seen her quit until she succeeds. She is one of the best Jazz dancers I have ever seen and could out dance any of those girls on So You Think You Can Dance any day!!!! She is also awesome at sports!!!!

3. Cute: Maren is just cute! She has that cute girl look about her...yes I am jealous!!!

4. Spiritual: She is a very spiritual child. You can tell when she feels the spirit and I don't think she is afraid to let you know it either!!!

5. Fun Loving: Maren has a fun loving personality. She makes anything and EVERYTHING fun!!!!

Happy Birthday Maren!!! I am putting your card in the mail b/c I worked over 40 hrs last week with Valentines Day I haven't gotten to the post office...no excuse I know b/c its right by my work!!! :-) I hope you have a GREAT day and get lots of birthday wishes!!! I love you and miss you so much!!!!! :-) Keep on smiling and being adventurous!!!!!!

No comments: