What is your favorite color: Blue and Red and Green and Yellow and White, I just like all kind of color
What is your favorite animal: Shark, sting ray and mantatee...all of em on my shirt
What is Mommy's name: Mommy
What is Daddy's name: Daddy
Favorite place to go: grandma and papas and my different grandma's house*this is Ryan's parents house!!!*
What do you want to be when you get big: *deep in thought* A Soccer Play...well just a sports player ok...all kinds of sports
I couldn't think of anything to ask him but I thought these were cute. we were in deep conversation today about things and he was to funny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The best show on TV when I was growing up was Kids Say the Darndest Thing. Interviews with little ones are something that will always cheer you up.
Post a Comment