Sunday, April 5, 2009
Cafe Del Rio...Girl's Night Style
This past weekend we went out with just the girls!!! It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again!!! We had good conversation and I was able to meet a new friend, Emily!!!!! On the way out though the funniest thing happend....there was a guy that was totally drunk by the bar and was all " I'm comin' home you y'all!!! Are y'all Mormon!!!!!" WOW how did he know!!! We must have a mormon glow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That night was a blast! I can't wait to do it again SOON!
I love the guys finger at the top of the picture and I look hideous! I may have to steal it and get Adam to do a little photoshopping!!! :) haha...it was a blast...What a great idea you had Maren!!!
Tell Adam to do some photoshop on me too, Kim! My forehead looks/is HUGE! Remind me to never wear my hair like that again! lol
Post a Comment