This is my BEST friend growing up!!! Megan (davis) Thompkins!!!! She is a great friend I am glad to have her family back in town so we can get together again!!!! :-) Being with her again was like she never left!!!!!!
Good ol' Brother Davis!!! He is a great guy!!!! If you haven't met him then you have to b/c he is just awesome!!!!!!!
Marissa!!! She is a cutie!!!! Braydon is in LOVE with her!!!!! But then again who wouldn't be!!!!
Gina had friends visiting from their last location and I have to say they are too funny!! I am glad that I got to meet them and look forward to them visiting again to get to see them again!!! They were great!!!! go PB& Grape Jelly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
When you see Marrissa, it is like looking at a miniature Gena. She is going to be gorgeous like her mom.
Post a Comment