This past Sunday the Cowboys played their first game. We were so excited and of course got all our Cowboy gear on. I ment to take a family picture but we forgot!!! So Rich we are starting our little lady out young so she can cheer on the Cowboys with you and the rest of the COWBOY fans...(not those crazy Texan fans!!!)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
To teach 'em right, you gotta start 'em off young
This past Sunday the Cowboys played their first game. We were so excited and of course got all our Cowboy gear on. I ment to take a family picture but we forgot!!! So Rich we are starting our little lady out young so she can cheer on the Cowboys with you and the rest of the COWBOY fans...(not those crazy Texan fans!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Aw! Cute outfit! I need some Cowboy outfits for my girls! Their Daddy is a huge fan.
That's adorable. I'm going to need one of those outfits (well I mean the little girl will).
Post a Comment