OK, so I am going to show my pride. I have the cutest, best looking grandchildren in the whole world. From Kaylin all the way down to Isabella. Now, if I could only get all 9 of them together so Kyle could take some more great pictures.
The photos are so cute and Baby bella is precious. I still say there should be behind-the-scenes photos of all the poo, pee, white noise, and rocking that went on to get just those few shots. Lol!
I recently began making and selling baby and toddler items as a side income. I have had much joy sitting at my sewing machine and sewing away while being able to stay home with my little boy! I hope that you all enjoy the products
3 comments:
OK, so I am going to show my pride. I have the cutest, best looking grandchildren in the whole world. From Kaylin all the way down to Isabella. Now, if I could only get all 9 of them together so Kyle could take some more great pictures.
The photos are so cute and Baby bella is precious. I still say there should be behind-the-scenes photos of all the poo, pee, white noise, and rocking that went on to get just those few shots. Lol!
The pictures are beautiful! I'm glad I was able to see her up close and in person today. She's a pretty baby!
Post a Comment