Braydon likes to steal cameras (if yours ever comes up missing...check with him)
He was helping Grandma in the garden and decided to put his photography skills to the test...I guess I know what he will be getting for his birthday. I can see it now....there are going to be lots of close ups of Bella when she comes around thanks to Braydon!!!!!
He was helping Grandma in the garden and decided to put his photography skills to the test...I guess I know what he will be getting for his birthday. I can see it now....there are going to be lots of close ups of Bella when she comes around thanks to Braydon!!!!!





3 comments:
Tell the budding photographer to not take pictures of his grandma while she is kneeling in the dirt sweating like a pig. But, he is so darn cute along with all my other grandchildren that I would let them do it anyways. Love how he took his own picture. Did he learn that from his Uncle Kyle?
Love the Pictures!
he is so cute!
yes, we do need to hang out soon. just let us know when yall both have a night off.
Post a Comment