Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chocolately Goodness

Emma and Syd were born in the same month so since Emma won't be here on her real birthday we did a joint birthday party for her a Syd. Meigan and I crunched our heads together and came up with a spa theme (what 12 and 14 yr old don't like going to a spa) but Meigan researched and took it one step further for a Chocolate Spa party!!!!! It was just a small party but you still would have thought that there were about 12 girls in the room next to us. Here is some of the fun they had!!!

Emma, Emily, Marissa, and Syd

Emma loves the folowing....Batman....peace signs...zebra!!! we have an airbrush store in our mall and since I couldn't find any "girly" batman things I had something made for her. I told the guy at the store that I wanted peace signs, batman symbol and a purple zebra print in the batman symbol...this is what he came up with and WOW I have to say I was impressed with the guys work!!!!! He did amazing!!!!! I hope all Emma's friends were jealous of her awesome shirt!!!

Emma and Syd are two peas in a pod!!!! This is the girls gifts from Grandma Rondi!!!!

Let's call this the before shot!!! Before they knew what they were getting themselves into...They didn't know what was coming next.......
Chocolate Facials.....This consisted of...cocoa, heavy cream, oatmeal, honey and COTTAGE CHEESE...........I have to say that I almost heaved helping Meigan mix it.....
Syd was all smiles.......

Emily and Marissa

I am not sure why she is all smiles about the chocolate on her face... GROSS!!!!

And the after shot....Marissa and Syd have whipped cream on their face courtesy of Chad!!!

Pedi time!!!!!!

Emma as the "Chocolate Batman"

2 comments:

Rondi said...

That was so much fun. I did fine until the nail polish fumes. You know, the old lady that didn't get a chocolate facial or a pedicure?

Kimberly said...

awh looks like yall had a lot of fun!! next time can i get invited to help chaperon?? that way i can have an excuse to join in on the fun!! :) haha