I cannot believe I had to miss this special day of Isabella's. I kept hoping they would let me out of the hospital, but I guess we will have to have our own little first birthday when I am out of here and can share some cake with her. She looks so cute in her swimsuit and that cake...just one little finger licking that whole big cake. I want to see some after the cake pictures. I hope there was a really BIG MESS!!!
Oh, that party reminds me so much of Gabi and Braydon's first birthdays. Where has the time gone? I loved Isabella's swimsuit and seeing her little (or not so little) tummy poking out while she was eating her cake.
Can you believe our babies are 1 year old?! Goodness! Isabella looks beautiful in her swimsuit! Wish we could have made it to the party. We were out of town. Looks like y'all had fun though!
I recently began making and selling baby and toddler items as a side income. I have had much joy sitting at my sewing machine and sewing away while being able to stay home with my little boy! I hope that you all enjoy the products
5 comments:
Such sweet pictures. Thanks for inviting my family to spend the day with yall celebrating.
I cannot believe I had to miss this special day of Isabella's. I kept hoping they would let me out of the hospital, but I guess we will have to have our own little first birthday when I am out of here and can share some cake with her. She looks so cute in her swimsuit and that cake...just one little finger licking that whole big cake. I want to see some after the cake pictures. I hope there was a really BIG MESS!!!
PS--Someone's name is missing on the top of your blog.
Oh, that party reminds me so much of Gabi and Braydon's first birthdays. Where has the time gone? I loved Isabella's swimsuit and seeing her little (or not so little) tummy poking out while she was eating her cake.
Can you believe our babies are 1 year old?! Goodness! Isabella looks beautiful in her swimsuit! Wish we could have made it to the party. We were out of town. Looks like y'all had fun though!
Post a Comment