Friday, February 4, 2011

Chunk Like Chocolate!!!!


Shannon's shower was a couple weekends ago (I will put up pictures of that too!) and while we were all mingling in the living room this is what I came into the dinning room to find my mom and Donna doing with my baby!!!! They were just sharing some chocolate cake with Isabella until.......
Aunt Holli decided to let her help herself!! Had to get the guilty party that was involved in picture!!!!
Isabella was enjoying it way too much so Aunt Holli put her on the ground so she could just have at it!!! That she did!!!!
The end result.....a VERY hyper baby that was too funny to watch!!! Thanks Grandma, Donna and Aunt Holli!!!!!!!


8 comments:

Rondi said...

I could kiss that face!

Holli said...

Ummm... I totally had nothing to do with that. I don't know who gave her that cake. ;)

PS - that was totally pack back for when you gave Gabi a chocolate pie as a baby and she was up alllll night.

Maren said...

LOL!!! at least she didnt stay up all night!!!!

The Browns said...

I love her, I love her, I love her...I think Izzy needs to come see Aunt Kim...

Rondi said...

What a miracle with all of these babies being born within just a few months. I have been looking at all the blogs. I remember when all of you were growing up together and playing with dolls. Now, you have real babies and are real moms.

Now I feel old because I can't remember the names of all the babies. Marsh and Shannon have baby Kyle; Kim Haynes just had their little girl Riggley; Amanda and her little girl Ellie Mae; Amber and baby Tate; and our ISABELLA. Is she the oldest of the group, Maren? Did I forget anybody? And what's with all of these girls!!!

Congrats to all of you who were once just babes yourselves.

Maren said...

yes isabella is the oldest.......guess I better teach her good for all my friends kids!!! lol!!!! You forgot Lauries baby Oliva...we may not have grown up together but she has become one of my best friends...and now she is ditching me and moving.... sad day...and its Riglee for kim's baby

Maren said...

Tate's going to have some girls to mac on when he gets older!!!! uh-oh

Becky said...

LOL!! I love that chocolate face! And her cute pony tail!