Saturday, June 12, 2010

Isabella's Room in Progress

Aunt Paige taping off the top...luckily the in laws are ALL tall!!!!!!

My Mother in Law working on the bottom pink......

Aunt Paige working on the top pink!!!!

Still working on the bottom pink but getting closer!!!

Top and Bottom Pink are both complete!!!

Without the taping on the wall!

There are these beautiful shelves built into her room that are going to be great for her diapers and wipes and other miscellaneous things!!!!!

And Grandma Johnson came and finished the brown stipe the other day. Just a few minor details to add to the brown and then we are pulling the carpet and sanding the floors and then moving all her stuff in!!! :-)

10 comments:

The Palmers said...

Verry cute room. Good job!

Kari McCallon said...

looks good!

Kimberly said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to see it in person haha!! :) Isabella needs to hurry and get here!!!

BRZZ Odom said...

I love it! Post pictures once it's all finished! I wanna see how it all turns out!

Laurie said...

love the paint scheme! maybe I can be adding some pink to our house soon

Rondi said...

I helped pick out the colors and design. Does that count as helping out?

Maren said...

It sure does mom!!! You will also be helping me decorate!

Amber Stevenson said...

Super cute! I love the pink and brown...maybe I can even come see it in person!!

Maren said...

Amber I hope you get to come see it in person...call me when you are in bmt!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Cute room! Gives me my inspiration for the bow board! hehe