Monday, March 1, 2010

Ultrasound pictures

I am HORRIBLE at knowing what it what in these things but I do know that this one is of the babies legs...this is why I say she has long legs!!!!!
Here is her profile!!! :-) I can't wait to get the 4-d ultrasound in a few weeks!!! :-)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

where are you getting the 4-d done at?

Rondi said...

Modern technology just amazes me. Back in the olden days, we just had to wait and see what the doctor caught. I am excited to get working on that nursery with you. And yes, she has very long legs. Maybe like her great grandma Ruth. My mom was 5 ft. 8 at the age of 13 and has very long legs, great dancing legs.

AngelaLexi79 said...

OH Isabella, I love you already...and of course she will have long legs DUH! haha