Sunday, November 15, 2009

Braydon's First and Last Goals of the Fall Soccer Season

At the last game of the season Braydon finally was able to get a break away and score. We were so excited as you can tell by my screaming...how I sung in the Choir today is beyond me! I was one proud Momma!!

6 comments:

Rondi said...

It looks like Braydon and Gabi really enjoyed their soccer season. Looking forward to the next one.

The Palmers said...

sooo cute!

Becky said...

Way to go, Braydon! So did he make 2 goals? I bet you guys are trilled. Is he going to play next season?

Holli said...

That was so fun to watch!

The Browns said...

Way to go Braydon! I think that makes all the grandkids that played this year official goal scorers!

Maren said...

Yes we will be playing next season!!!! It was a lot of fun to have him and gabi on the same team....