Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ummm.....Maren, What do we do?

Tonight I got the joy of working from 5-10. On this lovely rainy and cold Sunday evening you would think we would be slow and it would be an easy night but NO!!!!!

Let me start by saying that I panic in crazy situations so here we go!!!!

3 girls came into BRs tonight and one was going crazy on the little one. The crazy one was 27 and the other was 14. Well as soon as the 14 yr olds dad drove off the 27 year old grabbed the 14 yr old by the neck and began to choke her. WHAT????? There was all kinds of commotion going on. They were COUSINS!!!! and with that age difference that would be like me now going to little Maren and beating her up....CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't really know what to do but my first thought was call the owner...she didn't answer so I hung up and called the cops. I am suprised at how fast they showed up! I have to say that tonight I was very please with the Beaumont PD. They did take my name and stuff so I am kindof worried that I might have to give a statement or something later on.

The one girl was arrested with like a 2nd degree felony or something b/c the girl was a minor and the 27 yr old threw the first punch! It was a crazy unexpected night at BRs tonight!!! I am finally calmed down from the whole thing though and I am praying that I don't get hunted down by the girls possie or something!!!!! Pray for me!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Maren, so proud of you for calling the cops. I wouldn't know what to do in that situation. And the fact someone thought you were Ryan's Daughter...are you serious? that's too funny